The Shield design is a large pattern repeat with four intricate fleur de lis-shaped leaves around a central flower head. Combined with crisp bevels and rustic background texture, the Copper Shield panel is a bold statement. Use it as a feature wall or panel. Suggested usage includes: kitchen splash backs, bathroom tile alternatives, counter and bar fronts, feature walls and many more.
* Please read our Panel Coating Information with our recommendations in using the Copper panels as a Splash back while retaining the beautiful copper finish!
* Please note the panel images of the Copper Shield design represented on this page has been finished in a satin clear coating which gives it the milky look.
- The panel is made from a mill grade copper sheeting that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Limited stock available. Larger quantities can be pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
Shield 610mm x 610mm pattern repeat:
Shield full panel 620mm x 1840mm approx:
* Please note that the Shield design requires two or more panels to be placed together to achieve the full effect of the design.* Click here to view aluminium Shield page displaying an image of two Shield panels together.