The Bathurst Buy Local Campaign is now running & Pressed Tin Panels are a part of it!
The Gift Cards are an EFTPOS based system aimed at keeping money within the local Bathurst community.
It works like any other gift card or voucher based system, the only difference is that the money can only be spent in Bathurst at participating stores.
Gift cards are available from Load Up Stores locally. The purchaser of the card decides how much money to load onto the card and then this money can be spent by the cardholder to purchase goods in participating stores within Bathurst.
For more information visit this link: www.bathurstregion.com.au/giftcard
The Load Up Stores are:
- Al Dente – 88B Keppel St, Bathurst
- Bathurst 200 Pop Up Store – Shop 1/82 George St, Bathurst
- Bathurst Visitor Information Centre – 1 Kendall Ave, Bathurst
- BooksPlus & ABC Centre – 157 Howick St, Bathurst
- Cheekii Kidz Boutique – 125 George St, Bathurst
- Fifty8George – 58 George St, Bathurst
- John Matthews & Co Pharmacy – 117 George St, Bathurst
- Macquarie Medi Spa – 2/169 Howick St, Bathurst
- News on William Newsagency – 80 William St, Bathurst
- Westpoint News Toys & Gifts – 3/1 Wark Parade, Windradyne
- WJ Coote & Sons – 69 William St, Bathurst