The Adilene Cornice is a custom reproduction by Pressed Tin Panels® for the Thomas Dixon Centre for the Queensland Ballet, in Brisbane QLD. We are so excited to bring this stunning cornice back to life.
Named after Racquel & Pete’s only granddaughter, the spelling, cornice and little girl are all as unique and gorgeous as one another. The Adilene Cornice features a simplistic yet intricate design with a central feature similar to bows and the sophistication and poise of the art of ballet.
The Adilene is suitable for a range of ceiling installations and can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® design and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. For comparison of the cornice profiles of the design, against the other cornices, please click here for the Cornice Profile- Actual Sizes.
- Please note that all measurements given are approximate and all cornice projections and depths can be manipulated for individual requirements.
- The cornice is made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- A cornice mounting strip is provided with this cornice for installation purposes.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
Adilene Cornice Full Length 1840mm approx:
Adilene Cornice Section:
Adilene Cornice Side Profile:
Adilene Cornice Profile End:
Adilene Cornice Profile Information: