The Adilene Cornice is a custom reproduction by Pressed Tin Panels® for the Thomas Dixon Centre for the Queensland Ballet, in Brisbane QLD. We are so excited to bring this stunning cornice back to life.
Named after Racquel & Pete’s only granddaughter, the spelling, cornice and little girl are all as unique and gorgeous as one another. The Adilene Cornice features a simplistic yet intricate design with a central feature similar to bows and the sophistication and poise of the art of ballet.
The Adilene is suitable for a range of ceiling installations and can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® design and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. For comparison of the cornice profiles of the design, against the other cornices, please click here for the Cornice Profile- Actual Sizes.
- Please note that all measurements given are approximate and all cornice projections and depths can be manipulated for individual requirements.
- The cornice is made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- A cornice mounting strip is provided with this cornice for installation purposes.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
Adilene Cornice Full Length 1840mm approx:
Adilene Cornice Section:
Adilene Cornice Side Profile:
Adilene Cornice Profile End:
Adilene Cornice Profile Information:
ALL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED IS A GUIDE ONLY. PROFESSIONAL PAINT SPECIALISTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO PAINTING AND APPROPRIATE BUILDING CODES MUST BE COMPLIED TO. PRESSED TIN PANELS PTY LTD HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.