The Beads Border features a repetitive line and rectangular repeat pattern and is produced in the standard border length of 1840mm. The Beads Border is available with sides trimmed (which renders it flexible) or as an Under/Under straight border design. It is suitable for a range of ceiling & wall installations and can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® design. It can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. For comparison of the border profiles of the design, against the other borders, please click here for the Please click here to view Border Profiles- Actual Sizes.
See below for profile example and information.
- The borders are made from a mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Under/ Under borders have two flat edges for installation of panels on both sides.
- Trimmed borders have the flat edges trimmed to make this border flexible.
Beads Border full length 1840mm approx:
Beads Border Trimmed (Flexible):