The Border Small features a simplistic line repeat pattern and is available in the standard border length of 1840mm. The Border Small is suitable for a range of ceiling & wall installations and is designed in under/over or under/under options. Use an under/under between two panels are an under/over as a finishing trim. The Border Small options can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® design and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours.
Suggested uses includes ceilings, splashbacks, dado wall features and more. For comparison of the border profiles of the design, against the other borders, please click here for the Border Profile- Actual Sizes.
- The borders are made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Updated die: this pattern has been enhanced. New die pressing measurements may differ slightly from old die pressings and the profile is intensified.
- Under/ Under borders have two flat edges for installation of panels on both sides.
- Under/ Over borders have one flat edge for installation of the panel and a top finished edge.
Border Small full length 1840mm approx:
Border Small Close Up:
Small Border Profile Ends: