Our fantastic Carnivalé design is available in Brass to create that incredibly elegant look you have been searching for – guaranteed not to disappoint!
The Carnivalé is a smaller pattern repeat with a mix between modern geometric and traditional floral design. A central daisy-like blossom is surrounded by a curved diamond, in a repeating square. Brass Carnivalé would not be out of place in a modern or a vintage styled home. It is suitable for a wide range of wall, ceiling or splashback installations and can be cleared to retain it’s shine or left to discolour and patina naturally.
For more information of the Carnivale’ design, in the aluminium sheeting please click here.
- Panel Specifications:
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade brass that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- All of our Copper & Brass panel are PE coated (protective film coating). Please see our Panel Coating Information
- Clear coating is recommended in order to retain it’s raw look as without it, mill grade brass panels will discolour with age and air exposure.
- Non – stocked item. Pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
* Please read our Panel Coating Information for our recommendations on clear coating in order to retain it’s raw look. Ideal for the panel when intended to be used as a Splashback. You can also contact us for more information.