Our fantastic Carnivalé design is available in Brass to create that incredibly elegant look you have been searching for – guaranteed not to disappoint!
The Carnivalé is a smaller pattern repeat with a mix between modern geometric and traditional floral design. A central daisy-like blossom is surrounded by a curved diamond, in a repeating square. Brass Carnivalé would not be out of place in a modern or a vintage styled home. It is suitable for a wide range of wall, ceiling or splashback installations and can be cleared to retain it’s shine or left to discolour and patina naturally.
- Panel Specifications:
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade brass that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- All of our Copper & Brass panel are PE coated (protective film coating). Please see our Panel Coating Information
- Clear coating is recommended in order to retain it’s raw look as without it, mill grade brass panels will discolour with age and air exposure.
- Non – stocked item. Pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
* Please read our Panel Coating Information for our recommendations on clear coating in order to retain it’s raw look. Ideal for the panel when intended to be used as a Splashback. You can also contact us for more information.
Carnivalé Brass pattern repeat:
Carnivalé Brass profile: