The Barbers Pole Border features a repetitive line-repeat pattern that is similar to a barbers pole or rope. It is available in the standard border length of 1840mm. The Barbers Pole Border is now available to be pressed in mill grade copper for a stunning ceiling effect! It can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® copper panel design. It can be left un-coated to discolour over time or please read our Panel Coating Information on clear coating in order to retain it’s natural shine.
For comparison of the border profiles of the design, against the other cornices, please click here for the Border Profile- Actual Sizes.
- The borders are made from a specialised, mill grade copper that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Please note surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- All of our Copper & Brass panel are PE coated (protective film coating). Please see our Panel Coating Information
- Clear coating is recommended in order to retain it’s raw look as without it, mill grade brass panels will discolour with age and air exposure.
- Non – stocked item. Pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
- Under/ Under borders have two flat edges for installation of panels on both sides.
- Under/ Over borders have one flat edge for installation of the panel and a top finished edge.
Copper Barbers Pole Border full length 1840mm approx: (Under/Over design)
Copper Barbers Pole Border Close Section: (Under/Over design)
Copper Barbers Pole Border Profile End: (Under/Over design)
Barbers Pole Under Over Profile Information: