The Large Rough Cast design pressed in Copper is a recent addition to our range and is proving extremely popular. The design features a small repetitive pattern reminiscent of golf ball size indentations.
The outcome is a pattern that is more consistent overall with improved overlapping. The Rough Cast Large design as pressed in aluminium or galvanised sheet has traditionally used on building exteriors as cladding, awnings or gable ends. It is also suited to interior feature walls or ceilings as an infill or full panel. Now with the copper pressing option it is a wonderful design to add texture to any project: kitchen splashbacks, counter or bar fronts, art projects, feature walls and many more.
For more photos of the Large Rough Cast design, in the aluminium sheeting please click here.
- Panel Specifications:
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade copper that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- All of our Copper & Brass panel are PE coated (protective film coating). Please see our Panel Coating Information
- Clear coating is recommended in order to retain it’s raw look as without it, mill grade brass panels will discolour with age and air exposure.
- Non – stocked item. Pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
* Please read our Panel Coating Information for our recommendations on clear coating in order to retain it’s raw look. Ideal for the panel when intended to be used as a Splashback. You can also contact us for more information.