The Mudgee design is very simplistic, featuring a diamond centre and square pattern repeat that is extremely popular as a tile alternative in both kitchens and bathroom’s. The Mudgee design was reproduced by Pressed Tin Panels® for the Longrican Shopping Centre in Mudgee NSW. Suggested usage includes: kitchen splash backs, bathroom tile alternatives, counter and bar fronts, feature walls and many more.
* Please contact us regarding our recommendation in using the Copper panels as a Splash back while retaining the beautiful copper finish!
- The panel is made from a mill grade copper sheeting that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Updated die: this pattern has been enhanced. New die pressing measurements may differ slightly from old die pressings and the profile is intensified.
- Limited stock available. Larger quantities can be pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
Mudgee copper section:
Mudgee copper profile:
ALL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED IS A GUIDE ONLY. PROFESSIONAL PAINT SPECIALISTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO PAINTING AND APPROPRIATE BUILDING CODES MUST BE COMPLIED TO. PRESSED TIN PANELS PTY LTD HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.