The Original design features a floral and star embellishment pattern repeat that is full of nothing but grace and class. The Original design was reproduced and named thus, by Pressed Tin Panels® due to its popularity in the early 20th century; the time of the Wunderlich revolution plus the sheer allure and elegance of the design. The Original design is part of Pressed Tin Panels® primary set.
The Original design in copper is suitable for a wide range of wall, ceiling or splashback installations and can be cleared to retain it’s shine or left to discolour and patina naturally.
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade copper that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- All of our Copper & Brass panel are PE coated (protective film coating). Please see our Panel Coating Information
- Clear coating is recommended in order to retain it’s raw look as without it, mill grade brass panels will discolour with age and air exposure.
- Non – stocked item. Pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
* Please read our Panel Coating Information for our recommendations on clear coating in order to retain it’s raw look. Ideal for the panel when intended to be used as a Splashback. You can also contact us for more information.
Original – Copper 152mm x 152mm pattern repeat:
Original-Copper full panel 925mm x 1840mm approx:
Installed example of Copper Original pattern:
ALL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED IS A GUIDE ONLY. PROFESSIONAL PAINT SPECIALISTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO PAINTING AND APPROPRIATE BUILDING CODES MUST BE COMPLIED TO. PRESSED TIN PANELS PTY LTD HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.