The Small Rough Cast design pressed in Copper is a recent addition to our range and is proving extremely popular. The design features a small repetitive pattern that is similar to small rocks and is perfect for use in a modest areas such as an infill on a ceiling.. This pattern has been re-released in April 2016 with a new and improved die.
The outcome is a pattern that is more consistent overall with improved overlapping. The Rough Cast Small design as pressed in aluminium or galvanised sheet has traditionally used on building exteriors as cladding, awnings or gable ends. It is also suited to interior feature walls or ceilings as an infill or full panel. Now with the copper pressing option it is a wonderful design to add texture to any project: kitchen splashbacks, counter or bar fronts, art projects, feature walls and many more.
* Please contact us regarding our recommendation in using the Copper panels as a Splash back while retaining the beautiful copper finish!
- The panel is made from a mill grade copper sheeting that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Updated die: this pattern has been enhanced. New die pressing measurements may differ slightly from old die pressings and the profile is intensified.
- Limited stock available. Larger quantities can be pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
Small Rough Cast copper full panel:
Small Rough Cast copper profile:
ALL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED IS A GUIDE ONLY. PROFESSIONAL PAINT SPECIALISTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO PAINTING AND APPROPRIATE BUILDING CODES MUST BE COMPLIED TO. PRESSED TIN PANELS PTY LTD HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.