The Posy design features a floral pattern that is surrounded by a small rough cast infill. The Posy design is a traditional dado* wall panel with the pattern running along the horizontal length. It was reproduced by Pressed Tin Panels® as part of the original set. The Posy design is suitable for a wide range of wall or ceiling installations and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. Suggested usage includes: feature walls, bathroom tile alternatives, counter fronts and many more.
* Lower part of a wall, below the dado rail and above the skirting board.
- The panels are made from a specialized, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our aluminium panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- When installing the Posy panels in a stacking manner (one on top of the other-horizontally) there is a stagger of approx. 152mm – see below for photos
Posy 305mm x 610mm pattern repeat:
Posy full panel 922mm x 1837mm approx:
Posy full panel 617mm x 1837mm approx:
Required pattern stagger for stacking Posy panels:
- No pattern stagger is required for two 617mmx1837mm panels stacked together.
- Stagger can go left or right for either combination as above – pictures for visual purposes only
- End to end overlap is the standard 8mm approx. overlap
Installed example as a laundry splashback:
ALL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED IS A GUIDE ONLY. PROFESSIONAL PAINT SPECIALISTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO PAINTING AND APPROPRIATE BUILDING CODES MUST BE COMPLIED TO. PRESSED TIN PANELS PTY LTD HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.