The Wattle Border features a simplistic horizontal line pattern with a repetitive floral design, that closely represents the Australian wattle flower, that is featured in a geometric square and is available in the standard border length of 1840mm. The Wattle Border is suitable for a range of ceiling & wall installations and can be matched with any Pressed Tin design and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. For comparison of the border profiles of the design, against the other borders, please click here for the Border Profile- Actual Sizes.
- The borders are made from a mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our products are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Under/ Under borders have two flat edges for installation of panels on both sides.
- Under/ Over borders have one flat edge for installation of the panel and a top finished edge.
ALL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED IS A GUIDE ONLY. PROFESSIONAL PAINT SPECIALISTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO PAINTING AND APPROPRIATE BUILDING CODES MUST BE COMPLIED TO. PRESSED TIN PANELS PTY LTD HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.