The Shield design is a large pattern repeat with four intricate fleur de lis-shaped leaves around a central flower head. Combined with crisp bevels and rustic background texture, the Copper Shield panel is a bold statement. Use it as a feature wall or ceiling panel. Suggested usage includes: kitchen splash backs, bathroom tile alternatives, counter and bar fronts, feature walls and many more.
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade copper that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- All of our Copper & Brass panel are PE coated (protective film coating). Please see our Panel Coating Information
- Clear coating is recommended in order to retain it’s raw look as without it, mill grade brass panels will discolour with age and air exposure.
- Non – stocked item. Pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
* Please read our Panel Coating Information for our recommendations on clear coating in order to retain it’s raw look. Ideal for the panel when intended to be used as a Splashback. You can also contact us for more information.
Shield 610mm x 610mm pattern repeat:
Shield full panel 620mm x 1840mm approx:
To achieve the full effect of the Shield design it two or more panels to be placed together. Image example 1220mmx1840mmm approx: