One of our newer designs to the Pressed Tin Panels® collection is the Abercrombie pattern- available in stunning Copper to create an incredibly elegant look. Guaranteed not to disappoint!
The Abercrombie design features a detailed pattern that creates both a square and circular repeat over the full panel. A central flower is surrounded by four motifs, reminiscent of a fleur de lis
design. This pattern was created by Pressed Tin Panels® for a major heritage renovation at The Abercrombie Hotel in Chippendale, NSW. It is suitable for a wide range of wall, ceiling or splashback installations. Suggested usage includes: feature walls, kitchen splash backs, counter fronts and many more.
* Please read our Panel Coating Information for our recommendations on clear coating in order to retain it’s raw look. Ideal for the panel when intended to be used as a Splashback. You can also contact us for more information.
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade copper that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Clear coating is recommended in order to retain it’s raw look as without it, mill grade copper panels will discolour with age and air exposure.
- Non – stocked item. Pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
Abercrombie copper 203mm x 203mm pattern repeat:
Abercrombie copper 406mm x 406mm pattern repeat:
Abercrombie copper section 1015mm x 406mm approx:
Abercrombie copper profile: