Our fantastic Fish Scale design is available in Copper to create an incredibly elegant look. This is guaranteed not to disappoint!
The Fish Scale design is a classic pattern that was extremely popular in the early 1900’s for use outdoors, especially on awnings. Today the Fish Scale design is used for both reproduction of these original creations as well as a modern additions to houses and commercial projects. The Fish Scale design is from the original Pressed Tin Panels® set and the naming was quite self explanatory.
Suggested usage includes: kitchen splash backs, counter and bar fronts, feature walls and many more.
* Please read our Panel Coating Information for our recommendations on clear coating in order to retain it’s raw look. Ideal for the panel when intended to be used as a Splashback. You can also contact us for more information.
- The panel is made from a mill grade copper sheeting that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Updated die: this pattern has been enhanced. New die pressing measurements may differ slightly from old die pressings and the profile is intensified.
- Limited stock available. Larger quantities can be pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
Fish Scale Copper full panel 920mm x 1830mm approx:
Fish Scale Copper Section:
Installed example of the Fish Scale Copper: