The Fish Scale design is a classic pattern that was extremely popular in the early 1900’s for use outdoors, especially on awnings. Today the Fish Scale design is used for both reproduction of these original creations as well as a modern additions to houses and commercial projects. The Fish Scale design is from the original Pressed Tin Panels® set and the naming was quite self explanatory.
Suggested usage includes: kitchen splash backs, counter and bar fronts, feature walls and many more.
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade copper that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- All of our Copper & Brass panel are PE coated (protective film coating). Please see our Panel Coating Information
- Clear coating is recommended in order to retain it’s raw look as without it, mill grade brass panels will discolour with age and air exposure.
- Non – stocked item. Pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
* Please read our Panel Coating Information for our recommendations on clear coating in order to retain it’s raw look. Ideal for the panel when intended to be used as a Splashback. You can also contact us for more information.
Fish Scale Copper full panel 920mm x 1830mm approx:
Fish Scale Copper Section:
Installed example of the Fish Scale Copper: