The Small Grate cornice features a repetitive short and long vertical lines and is available in the standard cornice length of 1840mm. The Small Grate Cornice is now available to be pressed in mill grade copper for a stunning ceiling effect! It can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® copper panel design. It can be left un-coated to discolour over time or please read our Panel Coating Information on clear coating in order to retain it’s natural shine.
For comparison of the cornice profiles of the design, against the other cornices, please click here for the Cornice Profile- Actual Sizes.
There are no cornice leaves available for this cornice.
Cornice mounting strips are not required for the installation of this cornice.
- Please note that all measurements given are approximate and all cornice projections and depths can be manipulated for individual requirements.
- The cornice is made from a specialised, mill grade copper that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- Please note surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- All of our Copper & Brass panel are PE coated (protective film coating). Please see our Panel Coating Information
- Clear coating is recommended in order to retain it’s raw look as without it, mill grade brass panels will discolour with age and air exposure.
- Non – stocked item. Pressed to order; Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.