As the name suggests the Large Maple pattern features a repetitive leaf design reminiscent of a maple leaf. It is popular as a traditional wall or ceiling installation but is also suited to many other applications. It can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. Suggested usage includes: kitchen splash backs, bathroom tile alternatives, counter and bar fronts, feature walls, bed heads and many more.
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our aluminium products are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Updated die: this pattern has been enhanced. new die pressing measurements may differ slightly from old die pressings and the profile is intensified.
Large Maple 314mm x 314mm pattern repeat:
Large Maple full panel 922mm x 1837mm approx:
Large Maple full panel 622mm x 1837mm approx:
Example of panel flip when overlapping long edge:
- The panel flip is not required when laying two, 622mm x 1837mm panels together or one of each size i.e. a 622 x 1837mm panel along a 922mm x 1837mm panel
Installed example of the Large Maple as a kitchen feature wall:
ALL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED IS A GUIDE ONLY. UPDATED DIE: THIS PATTERN HAS BEEN ENHANCED. NEW DIE PRESSING MEASUREMENTS MAY DIFFER SLIGHTLY FROM OLD DIE PRESSINGS AND THE PROFILE IS INTENSIFIED. PROFESSIONAL PAINT SPECIALISTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO PAINTING AND APPROPRIATE BUILDING CODES MUST BE COMPLIED TO. PRESSED TIN PANELS PTY LTD HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.