The Peacock Cornice features an extremely intricate design but its most striking aspect is by far the large peacock feather designs, repeated across the cornice. The Peacock cornice is our largest and only concave cornice and is available in a slightly longer cornice length of 1857mm. The Peacock Cornice is suitable for a range of ceiling installations and can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® design and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. For comparison of the cornice profiles of the design, against the other cornices, please click here for the Cornice Profile- Actual Sizes.
- Please note that all measurements given are approximate and all cornice projections and depths can be manipulated for individual requirements.
- The cornice is made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- A cornice mounting strip is provided with this cornice for installation purposes.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.