The Large Rough Cast design features a small repetitive pattern reminiscent of golf ball size indentations. This pattern has been re-released in April 2018 with a new and improved die.
The outcome is a pattern that is more consistent overall with improved overlapping. The Rough Cast Large design has been traditionally used on building exteriors as cladding, awnings or gable ends. It is also suited to interior feature walls or ceilings as an infill or full panel. It is a wonderful design to simply add texture to any project and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. Suggested usage includes: Interior or exterior cladding, ceiling infill’s, kitchen splashbacks, bathroom tile alternatives, counter and bar fronts, feature walls and many more.
- Overlap: approximately 40mm on 921mm edge & 70mm on 1828mm edge
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our aluminium panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Updated die: this pattern has been enhanced. New die pressing measurements may differ slightly from old die pressings and the profile is intensified.
Rough Cast Large pattern section 300mm x 300mm approx :
Rough Cast Large full panel size 921mm x 1828mm approx:
Rough Cast Large pattern section:
Rough Cast Large panel 922mm x 612mm approx: