The Wall Panel design is an interesting mix of blossom motifs and a traditional small tiled design, with a large pattern repeat. It’s available with and without a frieze border. The Frieze border is also available to purchase seperately.
The Wall Panel with frieze is perfect for dado and counter front applications, and without it makes a great ‘no grout’ alternative to tiling for kitchen splash backs or bathroom installations. The Wall Panel design is a traditional dado* wall panel that was reproduced by Pressed Tin Panels® as part of the original set of designs and was sourced from Twice Around in Orange NSW. The Wall Panel design is suitable for a wide range of installations and is a design that is so versatile as it can stacked and used in seperate pieces. It can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours.
Suggested usage includes: feature walls, bathroom tile alternatives, ceilings, counter fronts and many more.
Go to the Wall Panel Freize Border product page here.
* Lower part of a wall, below the dado rail and above the skirting board.
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our aluminium panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Updated die: this pattern has been enhanced. New die pressing measurements may differ slightly from old die pressings and the profile is intensified.
Wall Panel 305mm x 920mm pattern repeat:
Wall Panel full panel 925mm x 1840mm approx:
Wall Panel Bottom (without frieze) panel 625mm x 1840mm approx: