The Wall Panel design is an interesting mix of blossom motifs and a traditional small tiled design, with a large pattern repeat. It’s available with and without a frieze border. The Frieze border is also available to purchase seperately.
The Wall Panel with frieze is perfect for dado and counter front applications, and without it makes a great ‘no grout’ alternative to tiling for kitchen splash backs or bathroom installations. The Wall Panel design is a traditional dado* wall panel that was reproduced by Pressed Tin Panels® as part of the original set of designs and was sourced from Twice Around in Orange NSW. The Wall Panel design is suitable for a wide range of installations and is a design that is so versatile as it can stacked and used in seperate pieces. It can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours.
Suggested usage includes: feature walls, bathroom tile alternatives, ceilings, counter fronts and many more.
Go to the Wall Panel Freize Border product page here.
* Lower part of a wall, below the dado rail and above the skirting board.
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our aluminium panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Updated die: this pattern has been enhanced. New die pressing measurements may differ slightly from old die pressings and the profile is intensified.
Wall Panel 305mm x 920mm pattern repeat:
Wall Panel full panel 925mm x 1840mm approx:
Wall Panel Bottom (without frieze) panel 625mm x 1840mm approx:
ALL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED IS A GUIDE ONLY. UPDATED DIE: THIS PATTERN HAS BEEN ENHANCED. NEW DIE PRESSING MEASUREMENTS MAY DIFFER SLIGHTLY FROM OLD DIE PRESSINGS AND THE PROFILE IS INTENSIFIED. PROFESSIONAL PAINT SPECIALISTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO PAINTING AND APPROPRIATE BUILDING CODES MUST BE COMPLIED TO. PRESSED TIN PANELS PTY LTD HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.