Close this search box.

What sort of edging/capping do I use for wall panels and splash backs?

Either the Small Plain Border or the Barbers Pole Border are great for this. Alternatively our multi-use cornice mounting strip can be used in a similar manner to a tile edge. Some people also choose a timber moulding from your local hardware store. You can then paint it with a matching colour.