See below for profile example and information
The Bondi Cornice is a smaller cornice design, featuring a triangular pattern with three small circular infill’s and is available in the standard cornice length of 1840mm. The Bondi Cornice is suitable for a range of ceiling installations and can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® design and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. For comparison of the cornice profiles of the design, against the other cornices, please click here for the Cornice Profile- Actual Sizes.
- Please note that all measurements given are approximate and all cornice projections and depths can be manipulated for individual requirements.
- The cornice is made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- A cornice mounting strip is provided with this cornice for installation purposes.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.