See below for profile example and information.
The Piano Cornice features a repetitive vertical-aspect design and is available in the standard cornice length of 1840mm. The Piano Cornice is suitable for a range of ceiling installations and can be matched with any pressed panel design. The cornice can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. For comparison of the cornice profiles of the design, against the other cornices, please click here for the Cornice Profile- Actual Sizes.
- Please note that all measurements given are approximate and all cornice projections and depths can be manipulated for individual requirements.
- This cornice comes with a mounting strip which attaches to the wall at appropriate depth-the bottom lip of the cornice then sits in the folded edge.
- The cornice is made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Updated die: this pattern has been enhanced. New die pressing measurements may differ slightly from old die pressings and the profile is intensified.
Piano Cornice full length 1840mm approx:
Piano Cornice Section:
Piano Cornice profile information:
Piano Cornice end profile: