The Grande Cornice combines almost three distinct cornice designs in one – this cornice is our most unique and largest cornice profile. Custom reproduced by Pressed Tin Panels®, for the Uniting Church in Pitt Street Sydney, we are now pleased to offer this cornice as part of our regular product range. The Grande` Cornice features elements of the Large Plain & Small Grate cornices in addition to the Egg & Darte cornice.
The Grande is suitable for a range of ceiling installations and can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® design and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. For comparison of the cornice profiles of the design, against the other cornices, please click here for the Cornice Profile- Actual Sizes.
- Please note that all measurements given are approximate and all cornice projections and depths can be manipulated for individual requirements.
- The cornice is made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- A cornice mounting strip is provided with this cornice for installation purposes.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
Please click here to contact us for more detailed product, pricing and/or supply information.
Grande Cornice Full Length 1840mm approx:
Grande Cornice Section:
Grande Cornice Profile Information:
Grande Cornice Profile End: