See below for profile example and information
The Large Grate cornice features repetitive short and long vertical lines and is available in the standard cornice length of 1840mm. The Large Grate cornice is suitable for a range of ceiling installations and can be matched with any pressed panel design. The cornice can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. For comparison of the cornice profiles please click here for the Cornice Profile- Actual Sizes.
- Please note that all measurements given are approximate and all cornice projections and depths can be manipulated for individual requirements.
- This cornice comes with a mounting strip which attaches to the wall at appropriate depth-the bottom lip of the cornice then sits in the folded edge.
- Updated die: this pattern has been enhanced. New die pressing measurements may differ slightly from old die pressings and the profile is intensified.
- The cornice is made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
Large Grate Cornice full length 1840mm approx:
Large Grate Cornice Section:
Large Grate Cornice profile information:
Large Grate Cornice end profile:
ALL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED IS A GUIDE ONLY. UPDATED DIE: THIS PATTERN HAS BEEN ENHANCED. NEW DIE PRESSING MEASUREMENTS MAY DIFFER SLIGHTLY FROM OLD DIE PRESSINGS AND THE PROFILE IS INTENSIFIED. PROFESSIONAL PAINT SPECIALISTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO PAINTING AND APPROPRIATE BUILDING CODES MUST BE COMPLIED TO. PRESSED TIN PANELS PTY LTD HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.