The Lily is a traditional dado*wall panel that has become quite popular in recent years being used as a striking alternative to wall paper to create a feature wall. The Lily has a large pattern repeat, with both blossom and leaves on thin stems, intertwining in vertical rows. The Lily design is suitable for a wide range of wall or ceiling installations and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. Suggested usage includes: feature walls, bathroom tile alternatives, ceilings, counter fronts and many more.
* Lower part of a wall, below the dado rail and above the skirting board.
- The panels are made from a specialized, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our aluminium panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- When installing the Lily panels in a stacking manner (one on top of the other-horizontally) there is a stagger of approx. 152mm – see below for photos
Lily 922mm x 1837mm Full Panel:
Lily 617mm x 1837mm Full Panel:
Lily 305mm x 625mm pattern repeat:
Lily Section 305mm x 922mm:
Required pattern stagger for stacking Lily panels:
- No pattern stagger is required for two 617mmx1837mm panels stacked together.
- Stagger can go left or right for either combination as above – pictures for visual purposes only
- End to end overlap is the standard 8mm approx. overlap