The Lily is a traditional dado*wall panel that has become quite popular in recent years being used as a striking alternative to wall paper to create a feature wall. The Lily has a large pattern repeat, with both blossom and leaves on thin stems, intertwining in vertical rows. The Lily design is suitable for a wide range of wall or ceiling installations and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. Suggested usage includes: feature walls, bathroom tile alternatives, ceilings, counter fronts and many more.
* Lower part of a wall, below the dado rail and above the skirting board.
- The panels are made from a specialized, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- When installing the Lily panels in a stacking manner (one on top of the other-horizontally) there is a stagger of approx. 152mm – see below for photos
Lily 922mm x 1837mm Full Panel:
Lily 617mm x 1837mm Full Panel:
Lily 305mm x 625mm pattern repeat:
Lily Section 305mm x 922mm:
Required pattern stagger for stacking Lily panels:
- No pattern stagger is required for two 617mmx1837mm panels stacked together.
- Stagger can go left or right for either combination as above – pictures for visual purposes only
- End to end overlap is the standard 8mm approx. overlap
ALL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED IS A GUIDE ONLY. PROFESSIONAL PAINT SPECIALISTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO PAINTING AND APPROPRIATE BUILDING CODES MUST BE COMPLIED TO. PRESSED TIN PANELS PTY LTD HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.