The Ernest Border features an intermittent twist that weave’s between the repetitive egg patterns. The Ernest Border was custom-reproduced by Pressed Tin Panels® for a renovation of the Uniting Church in Pitt Street Sydney. It is available in the standard border length of 1840mm. The Ernest Border is suitable for a range of ceiling & wall installations and can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® design. It can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours. For comparison of the border profiles of the design, against the other borders. Click here to view Border Profiles- Actual Sizes.
See below for profile example and information.
- The borders are made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Under/ Under borders have two flat edges for installation of panels on both sides.
- Under/ Over borders have one flat edge for installation of the panel and a top finished edge-subject to trial pressings.
Ernest Border full length 1840mm approx:
Ernest Border Close Section:
Ernest Border Profile End:
Ernest Border Profile Measurements: